Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 47

Thema: English drabbles

Standard

@Chayiana: I hope you haven't fallen in a deep depression now. That yould be my fault But I said, I was nasty this time

@Antares: How can you do that? Now I would like to read this stoory but I can't. This ist really horrible! They really might find out what helps him but rhis is a drabble and the story is over now, so think about the end for yourself. Now I have to leave because I have to search google for this story.

Lieutenant General Avatar von Antares
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

Oh, the title is "Blindsided" it just came back to me! But still, I don't know the author ...

Zitronenfalter Avatar von Sinaida
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Antares Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh, the title is "Blindsided" it just came back to me! But still, I don't know the author ...
    Madison. Or sgamadison on LiveJournal. It's one of my favorite stories by her. @Malp am Stiel
    I can give you the link if you like, but be warned it's a slash story (NC-17, McKay/Sheppard).
    Maybe you're writing a sequel to this drabble sometimes? *pleading eyes*

*The stars are going out* Avatar von Major David

Standard

@Chayiana: "Too long ago" was just great. It was really funny.

@Others: I will read your drabbles to, when I find the time for it.

A great experience

Title: A great experience
    Series: SGA
    Author: Major David
    Rating: G
    Disclaimer: Stargate, Stargate SG-1 and Starate: Atlantis are the
    property of MGM/UA. The story is written for entertainment purposes only,
    and no money has exchanged hands. However, the story is the property of
    its authors.
    Authors Note: This is my first English drabble. I hope the grammar is okay.

Sheppard was in his room, as McKay knocked on the door.
    “Sheppard! Let me in! I just had one of the greatest experiences in my life!”
    Sheppard sighted. “What is it McKay? Have you found a new formula?”
    “Nope.”, McKay answered.
    “So, what is it then?”
    “Let me in!”
    “No! You tell me, or I won't open the door.”
    “I just came from Katie's private room.”
    Now Sheppard was curios. McKay came from Katie's room, where he has had a great experience. Has he really...?
    “Oh Sheppard, open the door. I have to tell you about the card game!”

The End
    Geändert von Major David (12.05.2008 um 21:22 Uhr)

Standard

Sinaida: okay, Slash is not my favorite genre, but if you say this story is good, i would like to read it. Would you like to send me the link *beg*
    A sequel? I thought all of you want to know, what happend after the events in the drabble. I will think about it

@Major Davis: Hehe, thats sweet. Of course McKay has not... No, he played Cards with his girl. HAHA

Zitronenfalter Avatar von Sinaida
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

Okay, here you are: http://www.area52hkh.net/author.php?name=Madison
    The link goes to Madison's author's page on Area52, just scroll down until you find "Blindsided".

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Sinaida Beitrag anzeigen
    Okay, here you are: http://www.area52hkh.net/author.php?name=Madison
    The link goes to Madison's author's page on Area52, just scroll down until you find "Blindsided".
    Thanks a lot. This FF is quite long. I will need a bit time to read it trough I will tell you how I find it.

There is good in you... Avatar von Chayiana
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

@Major David
    That was funny! But what was his great experience? Did he actually win?
    But on the other hand it's just a pity that he wasn't able to manage other things ... *gg*

Standard

@Sinaida+Antares: I've spent all of the evening with reading this story and I liked it very much. I even saved it on my Laptop to read it again later. Okay, the slash-part was not that exiting for me. I just can't manage the paring . But it was really best written and easy to read. I was happy that the story could also be interesting without the slash part. Very very nice and thank you for the recommendation.

@The Mod: I hope it's not too bad that I wrote something Off-Topic here, because it's not really Off-Topic. And if it is, I would be happy to add a new drabble her.

Edit: Okay, here it is:

Title: Summers Best Day
    Rating: PG-13
    Spoiler:no
    Genre: slash
    Authos Note: A bit of inspired by the FF I read lately

Sam took her hand an guided her to the atlantean coast. The sun was shining and the water had a crystal blue tint. The girl next to her smiled and looked at her although her eyes didn't catch Sams. As the women walked down the pier they were joking and laughing. Sam had made cocktails and they choosed to take a swim in the warm water. A few minutes later none of them wore a bikini anymore and they were kissing each other over and over. Their bodies clutched they were caressing each other. What a pefekt ending summer day!
    Geändert von Malp am Stiel (12.05.2008 um 21:36 Uhr)

Blog-Einträge

Standard

@Major Davis: Rodney is really excited, isn't he? So I think, he didn't expect more, when he went to visit Katie in her private room.
    It's only Sheppard who has other thoughts about what Rodney could have done...

@Malp: is this Keller again? Cocktails and swimming with Sam after they made photos? Or is it someone else?
    Or don't you want us to know who it is and we can use our imagination?

Standard

Wasn't that the right one? I'm sorry tf I didn't catch the trend with the drabble. Okay, but this one is funny (omg I allways say It's funny and then nobody laughs). Then I hope, it's funny. I'm addicted and I need my stuff.

@Antares: Thanks for your feedback. Further interpretation are not with me But i thought of that, too.

°°°°°°°°&# 176;°°°°°°°&#17 6;°°°°°°°° °°°°

Title: Point Of View
    Rating: G (if slimy monsters are okay for 5-year old kids )
    Spoiler:no
    Genre: humour
    Authos Note: no

Sheppard: Okay, stay put! There is a slimy green monster with eight arms in the canteen. Get a gun and fix it.

Rodney: Ooooh no! There is a slimy green monster with eight arms in the canteen and it is eating all of my chocolate muffins! That brings me to the fact that I'm hungry. Go away you stupid alien thing!

Radek: Ah, there is a slimy green monster in the canteen. And who has to solve this problem? ... Again?

Teyla: Oh, a new race. Perhaps it is friendly. Don't harm it before knowing exactly.

Ronon: Slimy green monster?! BOOM!!
    Geändert von Malp am Stiel (13.05.2008 um 20:51 Uhr) Grund: Changed As to And :-))

There is good in you... Avatar von Chayiana
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

BOOM!!! Oh my ... that was hilarious! You got all their voices so great, it wouldn't have needed the names ... *gg* just great! *still laughing*

But, um, I think with Radek it should be "and who has to solve this problem?", shouldn't it? But anyway, that was made of awesome!

Blog-Einträge

Standard

I think we should be happy that Ronon didn't find the slimy aliens first or there would have been no drabble...

Very nice and very tipical for each character!

Blog-Einträge

Standard

Fandom: SG-1
    Genre: Slash
    Pairing: Jack/Daniel
    Rating: PG
    ----------------------------------------

The simplest things are often the best…

Jack is sitting on the sofa and playing around with his brand-spanking-new plasma-television.
    A very “organic” looking lady on his 50-inch-screen announces that sometimes the simplest things are the best.

Pffft! What does she know? Jack switches the channel before she can sell him ultra-dry oatmeal-cookies. He luxuriates in the immense screen until Daniel enters.

Fresh from the shower, only a fluffy towel around his hips. When he stands in front of Jack he lets it glide to the floor.

Naked.

Irresistible.

Jack leans forward and caresses Daniel’s leg.

Miss Tofu was right: the simplest things are often the best!

---The End---

Blog-Einträge

Standard

Some of you will already know it in the German version. It was die "Time" drabble I didn't post in the challenge. But I translated it for a birthday and here it is. And because it is R-rated it's behind a spoiler cut:

Title: It’s Time to Say Goodbye
    Author: Antares
    Pairing: John/Rodney
    Rating: R
    Beta: Many, many thanks to KJ!

------------------------------

Spoiler 
    The heavy weight on Rodney’s chest made breathing difficult. He struggled to pull air into his lungs while thinking that his life has been one goodbye after the other; school, university, his first love, his cat, and friends who had lost their lives in the Pegasus Galaxy.

There was a time for everything in life and now this time was over.

No regrets.

“Rodney?” John’s hot breath caressed Rodney’s cheek.

“Yes!”

Waves of burning passion and longing rippled through Rodney’s body, making him breathless again while John penetrated him slowly.

It was high time to say goodbye to his heterosexuality.

Herrin des Lichts Avatar von Borealis
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

Wonderful, just wondeful. All of your drabbles.
    I will try to write one as well but it will take som time.

MORE!
    (please)

Die Menschen fragen sich, ob es intelligentes Leben auf anderen Planeten gibt, doch ist meiner Meinung nach die Frage eher, ob es intelligentes Leben auf diesem Planeten gibt.

PAINTBALL-TREFF (ab 18) 2012/13!
    Like the weighted companion cube, adding a <3 makes instant likable.

Warm & Fluffy Avatar von Schneebällchen

Standard

I was a little irritated by a sentence from your drabble "the simplest things are often the best". You start this new sentence with "fresh from the shower...". It seems to belong the the other sentence. I had to read it twice over to understand.
    Appart from that I like it. Nice word choice. The sentences flow (exept for the one mentioned above). So all in all: Keep it up!
    Platsch!

Blog-Einträge

Standard

Thank you very much, both of you!

And, Schneebällchen, you are right, the line with the "fresh from the shower" would have been better directly after the mentioning of Daniel.

@Borealis: I'm looking forward to your English drabble!

Thank you!

Blog-Einträge

Standard

It told you that I would try to write one and here it is. Hope you all like it.

Title: Last
    Author: Borealis
    Beta: Terraner (Thank you very much)
    Warnings: CD
    Fandom: SG-A
    Spoiler 
    Last

Painfully his knee hit the ground.
    No matter. Just like a drop in the ocean.

Red liquid all around him – But not enough inside him.

Ronons skin was covered with cuts.

Scars: Teller of his life – bringer of his death.
    Silver ones showing his past survivals – red ones making him fall. Fall into the purest of all dark ever seen – and never seen.

His enemy was bending down over him, whispering into his ear: “You are going to die now.”
    One glance.
    One unexpected knife.
    One wound – a deadly one.
    No scream.
    One last heartbeat.
    “You first.”
    Two last words.
    Geändert von Borealis (20.04.2009 um 22:20 Uhr)

Die Menschen fragen sich, ob es intelligentes Leben auf anderen Planeten gibt, doch ist meiner Meinung nach die Frage eher, ob es intelligentes Leben auf diesem Planeten gibt.

Blog-Einträge

Standard

Hulo?

Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 123 LetzteLetzte