Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 47

Thema: English drabbles

Standard English drabbles

Title: The Best Time Of The Year
    Series: SGA
    Rating: G
    Genre: Humour
    Spoiler: No
    Authors Note: This is my first try to write a drabble in english. Don't hit me. I hope you like it. Just for fun! I love you all!

„Why is it so damn hot here? I think it is always hot here, don’t you? This stupid Planet is a desert.” Rodney was sweating although he wore a T-shirt. “Oh come on, buy a ventilator back on earth or pull off your shirt… oh, no! That was a joke!” Sheppard grinned while Rodney threw a sulky look at him. “Can’t we go swimming on the continent like in summer?”
    “Rodney, it’s December! You can’t go swimming in December. Poor fishes.” Rodney looked puzzled.
    “But there are 120 degrees in here and…”, “Rodney, lets go get a Christmas tree.”

Troublemaker Avatar von iolanda
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

I am a little puzzled myself.
    What's the problem with swimming in December? The Australians do it all the time. And the fishes? On which planet are they? Both Atlantis planets are not really desserts. Hm.

I appreciate your try but I just did not get the point of this drabble. Sorry

There is good in you... Avatar von Chayiana
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

I think it's a pretty good first try!
    Although I didn't get it why the fishes are poor?
    But beside that, it was really funny ... *g* I guess I've to try it as well ... but I'm not so sure if I'd dare to post it ... *gg*

Standard

What's the problem with swimming in December?
    I think Sheppard teases Rodney a bit

Both Atlantis planets are not really desserts.
    Might be hotter there than on earth and perhaps Rodney has a low tolerance with the temperatur.

Although I didn't get it why the fishes are poor?
    Yes, I understand that you would like to swim with Rodney, but I'm no slash-fan so in my Drabble Sheppard does not like to swim with him and so he teases him again.

That would be my explanation. I'm sorry that it wasn't that easy to understand. Perhaps I write too much like I think and that i do allways a bit scattered.

Thank you much for your feedback. However I will try again of course.

Lieutenant General Avatar von Antares
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

I like the idea of English drabbles very much! Thanks for doing the first one!
    Unfortunately, I have the same problems as my predecessors.

And even your explanation doesn't make it better:
    Zitat Zitat von Malp am Stiel Beitrag anzeigen
    but I'm no slash-fan so in my Drabble Sheppard does not like to swim with him
    What has swimming to do with Slash??

No, no as long as they aren't skinny-dipping...

Blog-Einträge

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Antares Beitrag anzeigen
    What has swimming to do with Slash??

No, no as long as they aren't skinny-dipping...
    And even then... they're grown-ups, so what.
    I didn't even think about something slash-related.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to your next drabble

Standard

Thank you Iolanda. We can talk much about nothing *g*. I thought it was just fun, so lets don't start this discussion.

Okay, I try again:

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Title: Nightmares
    Rating: PG
    Genre: Horror
    Authors Note: A little bit horror in between. I hope the grammar is not too bad. Okay, hit me! But not too hard.

Rodney awoke from a terrible dream. Oh god, he was sucked out by a wraith. Not good. Perhaps he was going to get crazy. Come on, get up! He stood up and dressed to go to sickbay. He really felt bad. On his way he recognized that nobody was there. No-body? Where were all the people of the expedition? The Gaterium was empty. No tools, no Laptops, nothing. Okay, now it’s time to panic, right? He ran to Sheppards quarters. “Oh my…” there was blood. Much blood. He heard a noise and turned. Then he woke sweating and gasping.

Blog-Einträge

Standard

Nobody would hit you! *gg* That was really kinda scary. Literally a dream in a dream, great idea! But I've to admit I was smiling a little when I read "sickbay" ... *gg* I know that is kind of the right word, but when you read english fanfics it's always called infirmary ... Keep up the nice work!

Okay, guys, this is gonna be my premiere. This is really the first time I ever wrote something in english, so, don't hit me either!
    Maybe it's because of the weather ... it's so hot!

Title: Too long ago
    Genre: ???
    Rating: you tell me *g*
    Spoilers: not at all

~~~ooOoo~~~

Rodney was moaning, groaning, almost panting. He curled his tongue around the stick, licking it intensely. Then he took the whole thing in his mouth and groaned a bit more, his lips wet and shiny.

"Oh God, Sheppard, this is so good," he sighed, taking another lick. "I promise, this is the best idea you ever had. Not that you had any great ideas at all lately, but, God … this is just so good, and it's way too long ago …"

"Yeah, Rodney," John agreed, smiling amused. "It really has been a long time since we had our last popsicle."
    Geändert von Chayiana (09.05.2008 um 17:19 Uhr)

9. Danke sagten:

Standard

Wooouhuuu, this is cool! I think I had something like this in mind but it is so erotic that I had to laugh out lout when I read it. Very very funny. Rodney and his food are really a sweet couple *g*.

Okay, sickbay is from Star Trek, isn't it?

Blog-Einträge

Standard

Chayiana, you are a lost soul. Your mind is totally spoiled. Deep in the gutter. Helpless. Go into a corner and be ashamed!

Malp , what a creepy nightmare! I can imagine, that being in Atlantis leaves your mind with the most terrible ideas. Poor McKay!

And yes, sickbay is from ST
    Geändert von iolanda (09.05.2008 um 21:06 Uhr)

Blog-Einträge

Standard

@Malp am Stiel: I'm relieved that it is only a dream! Even if it's a very realistic one for poor Rodney.

@Chayiana:
    That's soooo hot!! And you got Rodney's voice absoluty right - all the moaning and panting - - - about something to eat! And his half-compliment for John and his idea!
    Very nice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, okay, let's try this...

Fandom: SG-1
    Title: Searching
    Rating: G
    Character: Jack O'Neill

Searching

Jack flicked through the folder and glanced under the newspaper; he rummaged through the drawer and lifted the desk set.

The damned letter had to be somewhere!

He searched the paper-slot of the printer and ransacked his dustbin.

Where did he put the letter? Greetings from Alzheimer!

Jack crawled under his desk but found only his member-card for the hockey-club he had been missing.

Frustrated, he sank back in his chair.

His glance travelled around his office and stopped at the mail-outbox.

No! - - - Impossible!

When would he finally learn to search first in the places where things were meant to be?
    Geändert von Antares (09.05.2008 um 21:24 Uhr)

Standard

Hehe, that is funny. Remembers me of me and my key ring searching. My Key is very huge but I'm allways looking for it. Write more of these drabbles, they are funny and your style is good to read.

Zitronenfalter Avatar von Sinaida
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

@Malp am Stiel (or do I have to call you 'Malp on a stick' in this thread? *gg*)
    You're brave, starting this thread. And Rodney's nightmare in a nightmare was really creepy.

@Chayiana

Niiiice. I expected something likes this, (maybe we all did, except iolanda, which clearly shows, who should stand in the corner and be ashamed now. - sorry, couldn't resist) but nevertheless I really enjoyed it. And as Antares already pointed out: Great Rodney voice!

@Antares
    I know exactly how Jack feels. Happens to me all the time.

Standard

@Sinaida: I Think my name is Malp am Stiel and I am the daughter of Shep and Rodney, you know. But you can call me as you like. Can I call you Karl-Heinz then

I think this thread was a very good idea. We have some fine drabbles in here.

Blog-Einträge

Standard

@Malp
    You had to laugh? You weren't supposed to laugh ... That wasn't erotic, just a description of Rodney eating a popsicle ... nothing more *gg*

@iolanda
    Can I come out now? But maybe you're right, maybe my mind is spoiled, because it was way to easy to write this ...

@Antares
    Really hot? I mean, really, really hot?? Thanks for the compliment! *smiles proudly*

@Sinaida
    Don't be so hard on iolanda .. she knows me far too good! But thanks a lot. I got this idea when I bought myself a popsicle today ... *gg* by the way, it was delicious!

@Antares (again *g*)
    I really could imagine how Jack looked like when he saw the paper right at the place where it belonged to. So funny! But unfortunately it never happens to me, I just keep searching ... *gg*

Blog-Einträge

Standard

@Malp am Stiel, Sinaida, Chayiana:

Thanks for the feedbacks - and thanks for the confirmation that I'm not the only one who's hunting down missing things all day long!

@Chayiana:
    Really hot? I mean, really, really hot?? Thanks for the compliment! *smiles proudly*
    Yes, really, really hot !
    (Warning: Pre (?)-Slash ahead )
    Spoiler 
    ...imagine Rodney's tongue, licking lasciviously over and around that popsicle... nibbling on the head of said popsicle ... going down on the slick ice...

... and Sheppard watching all the time, nearly choking on his own ice that is melting... and then HE has to lick his fingers and it is Rodney's turn to get all ... ehm... hot.

Okay, I stop here now, or I have to put a NC-17 to the spoiler!
    Geändert von Antares (10.05.2008 um 09:49 Uhr)

Standard

@Chayiana: I couldn't do anything. Your really crazy, you know that.

Okay, I will try again, but don't expect anything funny from me anymore. I think I am really nasty this time.

Title: Darkness
    Rating: PG
    Genre: Horror/Drama?

Sheppard lay on the ground. His head was pounding and he had a terrible pain in his right arm. He tried to move but failed. „John?“ he heard Teylas alarmed voice. „What happened?“ he asked her. „You looked into this ... machine. And then you fainted.“ Machine? Where was he? Okay, at first open your eyes. He tried but somhow it was not possible. „Teyla?“ ... „Yes.“ ... „My eyes are open, right?“... „Yes“, she sighted. „We will bring you to the infirmary.“ That was Rodney. Damn! Please, no compassion! Teyla and Ronon helped him to his feet, but his world stayed dark.

Blog-Einträge

Standard

@Malp
    You're right! That was nothing to cheer me up! Oh my God, I just feel awful now. What happenend to John? Really, that was kinda depressing ... you got the right feeling out of it. Scary, but well done!

Blog-Einträge

Standard

bitte loeschen ... irgendwie spinnt mein I-Net ... sorry

Blog-Einträge

Standard

@Malp: Oh, oh! What type of accident happened? I hope they'll figure out if the Ancient technology can help Sheppard!

Have you read the long story where John ib blind? (Unfortunately, I don't remember neither the title nor the author, I only know I read it on livejournal). In that story it is the city itself/herself that helps John by projecting for example the image of the corridors right into his head when he is touching the walls so that he can walk around.
    Everybody helps him to cope with his blindness so that he doesn't have to leave Atlantis when the Daedalus returns to earth.

Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte