Umfrageergebnis anzeigen: Would you like to Post your English Fanfiction here?

Teilnehmer
5. Sie dürfen bei dieser Umfrage nicht abstimmen
  • Yes, I'd love to see FF's in every possible language!

4 80,00%
  • No, German Fanfiction is enough.

1 20,00%
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: Would you like to Post your English Stargate Fanfiction here?

Mod& Freiberufliche Wraith Queen Avatar von Amarra

Standard Would you like to Post your English Stargate Fanfiction here?

Okay guys,

I started to ask myself, after some of you showed interest in writing FF's in english (or other languages), If I should request the allowance for a Fanfiction post topic where you can post your foreign language FFs. (which, until now, wouldn't be accepted in the normal FF part of the forum)

I will let this poll open for the rest of the month. (30. Juni) So you can tell me if yes or no, and I will try to fight it through should the demand be high enough. ( I can't garanty for anything, though, but my chances are better the more your demands are.)

Your Mod,

Amarra
    Administrative Postings meiner Person im Zuge meiner Betätigung auf Stargate-Project.de als Moderator sind in roter Schrift verfasst. Andersfarbige Postings sind als Bekundung meiner eigenen Meinung zu werten.

~*+*~

HERE

Meister der Ungehudeltheit Avatar von Terraner
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Amarra Beitrag anzeigen
    Okay guys,

I started to ask myself, after some of you showed interest in writing FF's in english (or other languages), If I should request the allowance for a Fanfiction post topic where you can post your foreign language FFs. (which, until now, wouldn't be accepted in the normal FF part of the forum)

I will let this poll open for the rest of the month. (30. Juni) So you can tell me if yes or no, and I will try to fight it through should the demand be high enough. ( I can't garanty for anything, though, but my chances are better the more your demands are.)

Your Mod,

Amarra
    When i want to read englisch FFs, I check the english FF-sites out. I have nothig against the english area, but i don't think that the request is here.
    ...jetzt neu: [SGA] Grüne Hölle

Troublemaker Avatar von iolanda
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

I prefer watching Stargate in english and I also like reading english FFs and books, but I must admit, that my reading of Fanfictions is not too consistent. I have phases in which I read and then again phases in which I don't. Stargate FFs are quite new to me, so if there is a story promising for me I would read it wether it is in english or german.

I have quite some storylines in my mind, but tend to not write them down. I have the problem, that I prefer letting my characters talk in english, just because lots of the catchphases just fit better but I do not feel able to write the text between the talks in an interesting english. A story written in the basic english I am capable of would surely be dull and full with mistakes. But I would encorage everyone who feels capable! Do it!

There is good in you... Avatar von Chayiana
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

I think it's a great opportunity for all of us who want to try to write an english fic, even it's a short one.
    Maybe there're people (like me) who didn't dare to do this on a regular site, because they're afraid of their marginal knowledge of the language.

I'd appreciate such a topic, although I'm not sure if I'll write an english fic in the next future.

But please, go ahead!!!

Mod& Freiberufliche Wraith Queen Avatar von Amarra

Standard

Closed until a decision is made.

Quite frankly guys, the participation was less than glorious, let's have a look what I can make out of this

THE RESULTS GOT PUT INTO ACTION => HERE

-closed-
    Geändert von Amarra (09.07.2007 um 17:54 Uhr)
    Administrative Postings meiner Person im Zuge meiner Betätigung auf Stargate-Project.de als Moderator sind in roter Schrift verfasst. Andersfarbige Postings sind als Bekundung meiner eigenen Meinung zu werten.

~*+*~

HERE