Seite 10 von 11 ErsteErste ... 891011 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 181 bis 200 von 217

Thema: General discussion topic Stargate/non-Stargate

Geronimo! Avatar von dreamer

Standard

No driver license but already an own car, thats cool
    I have to drive the Fiat Punto from my dad and it sucks (no "Servolenkung") but I think it´s a pretty good workout for the arms
    Das Schönste, was wir erleben können, ist das Geheimnisvolle.
    Albert Einstein

Prof. Dr. Bill Lee Avatar von Dr. Lee

Standard

Yeah, I know...my Own, my Treasure ...
    Dreamer, the english word for servolenkung is servo steering

I never drove a Fiat ... Fiat Punto I hope you'll never make an accident with this car

Stargate in den Mund gelegt: 56 Gold, 62 Silber, 40 Bronze, 6 Blech

Standard

Ah ok, will remember the new word!
    An accident with this car won´t be as bad as an accident by motorbike,trust me. The old Fiat has airbags, but I don´t know if they´re working...
    Albert Einstein

Standard

When you don't know, that your Airbag is ok, you have to go to a TÜV-Central Office...and this tip is for free.

Standard

The car has passed TÜV, so I think they´re working...but honestly I don´t want to test it That´s one of the reasons I´m not very often driving...I´m afraid oft the other people
    Albert Einstein

SGPnet: Numb3rs & Charmed

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Dr. Lee Beitrag anzeigen
    @ Tauriel: I don't know what "oder" means
    Damn typo. I keep typing "oder" instead of "or" and I cannot change it. Usually, I realise it before sending the letter, the e-mail, or whatever but this time my internal spell checker didn't work.

@dreamer:
    Did you know that (intact) airbags are often the most vaulable part of the old cars? Take care of them---they double the cars value.
    Charmed im SGPnet
    Charmed-Forum im SGPnet-Forum

Numb3rs im SGPnet
    Numb3rs-Forum im SGPnet-Forum

Hopeless Romantic Avatar von Gwen

Standard

Gee... TÜV! My peppermint sweetie and I have an appointment on monday. It's the first time I go the the TÜV alone (well, at all, that is, to be honest) and I'm quite nervous. I just hope that everything is all right.

Mod& Freiberufliche Wraith Queen Avatar von Amarra

Standard

Ah ok, will remember the new word!
    An accident with this car won´t be as bad as an accident by motorbike,trust me. The old Fiat has airbags, but I don´t know if they´re working...
    @dreamer
    They don't usually check for the airbag when the TÜV is due, the only way they could really check if it works is to trigger it and well, than you'll need a new one.

But you can always get to a (hate to admit it but I don't remember the word for 'Autohaus' or 'werkstatt' ) they willo find out for sure... and if it doesn't work they can change the trigger easily. Of couse that doesn't come for free...
    Administrative Postings meiner Person im Zuge meiner Betätigung auf Stargate-Project.de als Moderator sind in roter Schrift verfasst. Andersfarbige Postings sind als Bekundung meiner eigenen Meinung zu werten.

~*+*~

HERE

Sarkastisch Avatar von Major Kathy

Standard

Oh, for me it's gonna be a while till I can drive...4 years till I'm 18...but the "Mama-Cab" is okay..
    Sam: "Thank you Sir."
    Jack: "For what?"
    Sam: "For being here for me."
    Jack: "Always."

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.
    There is another theory which states that this has already happend.

Douglas Adams

SGPnet: Numb3rs & Charmed

Standard

Did you ask your mother about that?
    I'm not sure if she has the same opinion about that.

Standard

Well, parents usually think that way; "Rather I drive my kid around, than his/her possibly drunk/drugged/High buddy/boyfriend who's 6 years older and changes his hair colour more often than his underwear."

Not that parents are really glad when their kids know how often the 'buddy' changes his underwear to begin with. *ahem*
    Administrative Postings meiner Person im Zuge meiner Betätigung auf Stargate-Project.de als Moderator sind in roter Schrift verfasst. Andersfarbige Postings sind als Bekundung meiner eigenen Meinung zu werten.

~*+*~

HERE

"The English Guy" Avatar von SGA-3D

Standard

Well, time to revitalise this thread. Where I live a city called Sunderland in the UK, we have the rare pleasure of having a German Christmas Market visit. I have to say that people in Germany really know how to celebrate Christmas. I have personally visited Cologne and Aachen for the past three years at Christmas and thoroughly enjoyed it. Unfortunately, Christmas here in the UK is really a watered-down version of yours. I visited with the school I go to, we stayed in a castle some of you may know, Burg Monschau.

Colonel Avatar von Aiden Ford

Standard

Well, Christmas in austria wakes 2 kinds of emotions in me: 1) it's yery nice and well celebrated, but 2) it somehow annoys me too, the famous "Christkindlmarkt" (it's a christmas market, obviously ) opens in early november and in superrmarkets chocholate santa clauses are available in mid-october - weird

@ sga-3d: check your pm, i've replied
    MfG Aiden Ford,

Spoiler 
    Stargate in den Mund gelegt: (nur selten aktiv)
    10x Gold | 10x Silber | 6x Bronze

Gesichter anmalen: (nicht mehr aktiv)
    4x Gold | 1x Silber | 4x Bronze

Lustiges zum Lachen:
    6x Gold | 5x Silber | 3x Bronze

I'm with stupid
    2x Gold | 3x Silber | 0x Bronze

AIDEN FORD ART

Standard

I was in Ulm today, 5 hours walking up and down small crouded streets between booths full of stuff nobody needs and I was cold (pretty f*cking cold) but loved it anyway. Especially as it grew dark and all the lights went on... oh that was fun, totally. But well, in the end it got too cold for me and I cought myself walking past the same booth again and again because they had the most beautiful wind chimes I've ever seen... (and I love those things, really LOVE them, I've got 15 pieces in all colours and forms already, haning from the ceiling above my PC corner.) I didn't really think of getting another one, but in the end, well, yeah, I bought one, but just one.. and that's better than the last time were I bought FOUR! *coughs* yeah I know I am crazy...

PS: Happy birthday Woodstock!

~*+*~

HERE

Standard

Oh Amarra, you was in Ulm? A really nice town... well yesterday it was cold here, but today it was really pleasent with I don't know 15° C or somethin' like that.

ON friday I was in Metzingen, and the ""Weihnachtsmarkt" was really small, but the shops were kick-ass, and I've spent much money there.

Standard

Because of the fact that I´m totally bored I thought of pushing this tread a little bit up.
    Next week is Christmas and I wont belive that because of the weather an my mood. I´m not a friend of this hollyday but the years before I looked foreward to it. Even a visit to the Christmasmarket couldn´t change that
    Hope you´re enjoying the season by bakering and do other christmaslike stuff^^

Oh my god, hearing and understand english is much more easier than writing or even talk it...
    Albert Einstein

Standard

I see that, *grins* do you want me to beat your last post? *grins* By the way, If you want to have something to smile about and get you intot he vibe of christmas take a look at this calendar... (i send you the link with a PN)

~*+*~

HERE

Standard

@ dreamer: I know, that an american or an britain never would say say "Oh my god" they only would say "Oh my godness " or "Jesus!"

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Dr. Lee Beitrag anzeigen
    @ dreamer: I know, that an american or an britain never would say say "Oh my god" they only would say "Oh my godness " or "Jesus!"
    Ha, I´m neither american nore britain...so it´s just a mistake by someone who tries to speak english
    (In the future it´ll be always OMG)
    Thanks for that piece of information!
    Geändert von dreamer (14.12.2006 um 00:04 Uhr)
    Albert Einstein

"The English Guy" Avatar von SGA-3D

Standard

Zitat Zitat von dreamer Beitrag anzeigen
    Because of the fact that I´m totally bored I thought of pushing this tread a little bit up.
    Next week is Christmas and I wont belive that because of the weather an my mood. I´m not a friend of this hollyday but the years before I looked foreward to it.
    I agree; Christmas has that 'Christmassy' (for lack of a better word) feel to it. It hasn't been like that for the past few years. Plus to bring the feeling lower, my Nintendo Wii still hasn't arrived, which I am not happy about, because I pre-ordered it months ago, and it was promised to be on my doorstep on December 8th. Oh, well. I guess I should be happy, that at least Zelda will be here on Monday (it's been dispatched).

Seite 10 von 11 ErsteErste ... 891011 LetzteLetzte