Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 217

Thema: General discussion topic Stargate/non-Stargate

Hybrid-Darstellung

Vorheriger Beitrag Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Nächster Beitrag
    Mod& Freiberufliche Wraith Queen Avatar von Amarra

Standard

@malp am stiel

Try it with watching the DVDs with the O-sound and English subtitles when you don't get what they are saying on the first time. You can read along and learn how they speak certain words so the next time you will recall more of what they are saying... And the accents are so much better in the original.

Stargate is generally pretty easy to understand, even Carson. The Ultimate challenge when watching movies in the O-language are Movies like "Lord of the rings 1-3" or anything with Brad Pitt (he is barely understandable on the first time) in some movies (like snatch)
    Administrative Postings meiner Person im Zuge meiner Betätigung auf Stargate-Project.de als Moderator sind in roter Schrift verfasst. Andersfarbige Postings sind als Bekundung meiner eigenen Meinung zu werten.

~*+*~

HERE

Ewige Rebellin Avatar von Freyja
    Dort, wo Rechtschreibung noch groß geschrieben wird.

Standard

Question - Shouldn't this thread be moved to the English section? I mean, in case English people come here they probably don't notice that there's an English chat thread if it's placed in the German OT section.

@Amarra
    My grammar skills aren't the best, but I could give it a try. Depends on what type the fic is and how long
    Geändert von Freyja (11.02.2007 um 12:38 Uhr)

Freyja, die einsame Verfechterin der deutschen Rechtschreibung

--nur sporadisch online--