Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 28 von 28

Thema: Favorite SG-1 Episode

Gründer des Repliclubs Avatar von Replicarter

Standard

No discusion, Unending, the best episode of SG1

Standard

Sorry, I didn't see it but i saw an exception on youtube and I think it ist probably a very sad episode. Still I'm looking forward to see this one.

Major Avatar von Lorien

Standard

to Unending:

Spoiler 
    "Unending" is sad and very beautiful at the same time. I also like this episode very much. There is a part with a beautiful song ("Did you ever see the rain") in the background that is very, very good.
    Geändert von Lorien (22.04.2007 um 17:49 Uhr) Grund: spoiler

Wer keinen Mut zum Träumen hat, hat keine Kraft zum Kämpfen.

deviantART, Livejournal: [Icons, Wallpaper]

Vidder beyond sanity Avatar von Aruna7

Standard

Hi everyone!!! I don't know if I should make an intro post, so I thought I'd do it here I'm a French Gater (among many other things, call me Multifandom Freak hihi) and I've heard about this place thanks to a friend. So before jumping right into the German threads, I begin here!

I've not seen all SG-1 eps yet (started to love the show a bit more than one year ago) but so far my fav are (not in any order)

9x04: The Tie That Binds (think it was this one that made me want see *all* the show)
    8x12: Prometheus Unbound
    1x01: Children of the Gods
    7x13: Grace
    3x10: Forever in a day

I think there are really many many more, but I've recently watched like 20 eps of different season an other friend had sent me, so some of them are a bit mixing in my head. So I might come back to this thread with more names, especially when I've seen even more eps!

Anyway, it's nice to find a new place!
    Crazy Lemming, Multifandom Freak, Desperate Shipper, Vidder Always

My LiveJournal
    Shipper Asylum, devoted to Starwars AU series

Mod& Freiberufliche Wraith Queen Avatar von Amarra

Standard

@Aruna7 Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask should there be any kind of question about the german parts of the forum.

@All guys, may I remind you of the wonderful thing named the spoiler window? There are a lot of people who have not seen the last episodes yet and who want to keep it that way for a while longer, so put your spoilers behind cuts.. .please.

my absolute favourite was demons... I guess somewhere in the third season or something, but I love the music and the plot with the which processes and all. Just pure luv!
    Administrative Postings meiner Person im Zuge meiner Betätigung auf Stargate-Project.de als Moderator sind in roter Schrift verfasst. Andersfarbige Postings sind als Bekundung meiner eigenen Meinung zu werten.

~*+*~

HERE

Standard

Thank you very much Amarra!!! I hope that my 5 years of German will help! And so it'll be a reason to use what I'd learnt long ago This forum seems very friendly.

Oh, and I also love the first season 10 episode! Though I admit I've only see the nfirst 5 season 10 episodes, I'm waiting for the rest to air in France, because I already have too much to see for the moment.

My LiveJournal

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Aruna7 Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you very much Amarra!!! I hope that my 5 years of German will help! And so it'll be a reason to use what I'd learnt long ago This forum seems very friendly.

Oh, and I also love the first season 10 episode! Though I admit I've only see the nfirst 5 season 10 episodes, I'm waiting for the rest to air in France, because I already have too much to see for the moment.
    * hugs fellow Lemming * Aruna, I`m so happy you descided to join .And I`m also happy I could get you to watch Sg-1 , not to mention Atlantis

Your German is very good, no worries .

Back to the topic , since I haven `t said what my fav. ep is in here I do so now .

It is " Abyss " .

Ask me to explain why excactely and I`m at a loss . I simply love this ep since I watched it for the first time, and this did not change until now .

there are several others which I tend to look again and again, some because they make me laugh , also again and again, one is almost everybodys darling " Window of Opportunity "

In general I like all the two parter and season end / beginning , I think Stargate is very good with this .

Standard

Thanks svala *huge lemming hug*

I agree that Abyss is really great!!!! But I think that it's really difficult to name on ly one ep that is my fav. I've already named many but this is true that since i have seen like 1/3 of the series that I still have much to discover, and that my tastes can change... But Prometheus Unbound will always remain a true blast for me....

My LiveJournal

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12