Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 2905

Thema: John Sheppard/Joe Flanigan

Hybrid-Darstellung

Vorheriger Beitrag Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Nächster Beitrag
    Major General Avatar von Kris
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

Und hier gibt es wieder ein paar neue Infos in dem schänen und reich bebilderten Conbericht von Chrysothemis aus dem Livejournal zum Chicago-Con 2011.

Die beiden sind doch echt zu süß.

Ein kleiner Auszug:

A fan from Japan ... went on to her second question . . . which was about McShep. I'll admit I cringe whenever I hear this sort of question, but I thought Joe and David handled it as well as they could, with a bit of hemming and hawing and a lot of humor. The fan wanted to know what John and Rodney thought about each other, if they were maybe more than friends.
    David: "I suddenly find that thousand dollars very fascinating!"
    Joe: "I don't know what to say. The mango pudding, a thousand dollar bill, and then that."
    David: "You see, if I'd gone, you would have been stuck with that alone. I just took a bullet for you!"
    The fan persisted, saying she'd heard that Joe was playing John as if he were in love with Rodney.
    Joe: "I've never seen those Japanese episodes."
    David (pretending to be Sheppard): "Watch out, Rodney! We've got one of those Wraith; I must sleep with you now!"
    Joe: "There could be scenes! I'd have you tied up. I'd have a lemon dangling over you. It's all very kinky."
    David: "There was a lot of sexual tension. I certainly felt it!"
    Joe: "Look, there's no way to compete with Rodney and Dr. Beckett. They were like this. I couldn't break them apart. I tried!"
    David: "So Atlantis was some kind of love triangle I was completely unaware of."
    Joe: "But listen, the show's been canceled, so we can go any direction."
    David: "Yes, mad man-love. Next question!"
    Geändert von Kris (24.08.2011 um 16:38 Uhr)
    Kolya, der Trust und ein irrer Serienkiller in:Im Grau der Schatten, Double Trouble & In den Händen des Schicksals. Ungekannte Abenteuerer von John Sheppard & Co in "Stargate Atlantis - Die verborgenen Szenen": Aufbruch in eine neue Welt und Das erste Jahr und Die Specials.

John Sheppards Schicksal im Vegasverse :"Solitary Man" no more

*Neu:* Kapitel 22 seit Okt 2016: Wenn der schlafende Tiger erwacht (Star Trek Into Darkness Prequel)
    * NEU* Doktor Who: Die Saat des Zorns * Der Schatten des Doktors * Drabbles

2. Danke sagten: